Thursday, April 24, 2008

i want those flashing lights!

WELCOME!

today was a good day. this morning i found myself asking my prom date to prom. and this lucky girl is stephanie. yeah woke up early to ask her, nothing big or anything. people are getting to creative with asking girls to prom. it should be a thank you and your welcome type thing. special thanks to crystal tjen she helps me everything even though im a asshole. the stress is over for now...
so i read a book and in it it says:

to most people, the saying "to use someone" caries a
negative connotation, but i dont see it that way. to
"mis","over"or "ab" use someone is negative. to use is
necessary and if you cant be used... then your useless.

"life is 5 % what happens and 95% how you react"

that exert out of the book "thank you and your welcome". made me change my perceptive on things. since some of which who dont have the book maybe it will help you.

i donated blood today. i was kind of nervous even though it was my second time. but saved two lives, i mean 4 because i did it last time. i can say that i saved 4 lives. im pretty proud of myself. after i gave blood munching on some snacks stayed there for about 45 minutes. because thats how i do. thats how i do and thats how i do. eh! BUT THATS HOW I DO!

THE TRUTH BOX IS BOSS -PAULFACEKILLAH
what paul says is true. it is boss. and i want to know what you viewers think of me. my truthbox is up on myspace. and if you dont know. www.myspace.com/tolentino_allen.
TRUTH!


mr. west is in la! kanye and jonah at the opening of the bape store in la!
Photobucket

some funny youtube!

im fucking matt damon!


im fucking ben afflect


look for change so life makes cents!

No comments: