Wednesday, April 2, 2008

NO BITCHASSNESS pt.2!!!!

SOOOOOOOO!!!!

im thinking of a master plan? i got nothing but sweat inside my hands. i dig into my pocket and all my money is spent!

so that was random!

my day! 4/2

hm started off with a little business math. with my favorite teacher ms. p! class was chill. found out that steph and tara read my blog so that pretty coool. found out james yu has some tripple OG afghan sour diesel stress! hahahahahahaha. MUSTANG UPDATE! my friend/secret lover was one of the host her name is carmela! yep. shit was pretty random! oh then my second favorite class ms. juarez/kennedy, had a presentation did alright on it. even though it was sketchy because no one in my group was prepared half the class couldn't hear a word they were saying. but we got i got that creativity on lock! and we had a second presentation on a brave new world i was epsiwhatever. did alright in that. oh and there was lunch!
SO WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT LUNCH? they announced prom court! alot of random heads are in it. i didn't know half the people on the court existed! lol. but big ups to pauline hofilena for getting nominated! (so right after she got nominated paul and andrew looked at me! how sad)
but congratulation! MATT SAID HE WAS NOMINATED AND TRULY BELIEVE HE WAS! AND WE WAITED FOR HIS NAME TO BE CALLED AND IT NEVER DID! MAYBE IN THE NEXT LIFE BUD! love you matt!

AFTER SCHOOOL!:
went on a date! yea!!!!! with the homie josh! we went to in n out my favorite place to eat. met up wit the couple of the year jessica and brian! (jessica i dont have a foot fetish)
btw i ordered a double double with fries and the homie dex gave me a cheeseburger with fries not mad but everybody makes mistakes!!!(hannah montana) ordered another cheeseburger to satisfy my stomach! then saw the homie chris aka robin thicke there with nika! then my two favorite girls showed up carmela and kristine! hahaha then me josh carm and kissy had a conversation about me going to the air force after highschool! pretty excited and scared at the same time! but yknow gotta grow up some day!

AFTER SCHOOOL! PT. 2:
went to go play basketball with the homies again! had a little 3 on 3 wit some white guys we got spanked because fucking okur/kaman was killing us on the boards and post! but its all good. he earned his points! then they brought in reinforcements hahaha the token black guy he was weird kevin said he look like young jeeezy but i say he looked like a ugly ass ne-yo! hahaha played 4 still got spanked! because of the fucking post and rebounds keep in mind we are short and they were prolly 6 ft. tall. then mikeazy met up with us! and we played 5's we beat them once finnally but lost the last one but its all fun and games! then reg jenealle justin nika vanna met up with us! it was chill. nika got a haircut if your reading this it loooks nice! reg didnt! and it still looks coool!
then i went home because my mom needed the car to go to work! and now im here blogging it!




MVP TODAY IS: KEVIN KURDI!
NIP (needs improvement player)TODAY IS: PAUL ARIAS II (he was feeling it but not really)

but i still love you paul! and you blog way better than me!

QUOTES OF THE DAY!

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."-albert einstein

“Now I can let these dream killers kill my self esteem-or use my arrogance as steam to power my dreams!!!” -mr. west!


PICTURES OF THE DAY!

Photobucket
this was done for someone that was a big fan of brandon boyd! this is allen boyd!

Photobucket
so we brought him to the light but now he cant even say whatsup!

Photobucket
hahahaha. bong meet nun! nun meet bong! rip that shit! (james smokes stress)

Question of the day:
JESSICA ALBA orMisa Campo #17

feeel free to message me on myspace for your answers to the question of the day!
www.myspace.com/tolentino_allen

well thank you folks! for reading mi blog!

this is allen tolentino signing off! (stole that from the mustang update)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

allen ur blogs are getting better. hahaha. i like how you always use exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-TARA